As Christmas is less than two weeks away and I’m so excited about it, I’ve got a simple list for you today about why I love Christmas. Enjoy!
- Hearing Christmas songs in shops and around the high street – it’s just wonderful!
- Seeing movies on the TV like Elf, Bad Santa and Miracle on 34th Street.
- Having a lot of chocolate and drinks in celebration of Christmas, whether it be at parties or just chilling at home.
- Wearing a festive jumper/hat puts me in such a happy mood.
- Seeing everyone else feeling upbeat and smiling at the decorations everywhere.
- Putting the tree up 🎄
- Seeing the Oxford Street lights which are AMAZING 😍
- Children being so excited to see Santa (sorry in advance if I ruined it for anyone).
- Buying people presents and getting so happy when they open them.
- The Christmas Day lunch, when made by my Mum (hers is the best!).
- The Christmas ads which I’ve made a post about, viewable HERE.
- All the gift sets in Boots, some of which I want for myself! 😜
- The telly schedule as it’s always awesome at this time of year.
- Spending time with family and loved ones that I hardly ever get to see (I don’t go home that often and haven’t seen my cousins or other relatives in a few years, but I’m seeing them this year 😆)
I hope you enjoy the same things about Christmas. If you have anything else that I haven’t mentioned and makes Christmas so special, please let me know in the comments. Follow my Instagram for posts about my blog and other things too.
A K Jones