On the opposite side of my What I Love About Christmas post, I also have a few things that bug me about me about the festive season too so decided to list what I hate about Christmas.
- Having a HUGE shopping list to complete by a certain date.
- Hearing the same Christmas songs so early – I love them all but by the time Christmas comes everyone’s sick of them.
- Shops putting up their Christmas decorations in August, who really needs to be that early?
- The fact that Elf isn’t playing anywhere on the telly this year, not even Netflix 😕
- People who sell their gifts online when they don’t like them. How rude is that?
- Boxing Day sales, as I feel so sorry for those working and don’t dare to go anywhere near the high street.
Those are just a few reasons why I hate Christmas and all that comes with it. Do you agree with my reasons? If not, lemme know in the comments 👇
A K Jones