The weather is now starting to turn, which means one thing: it’s now autumn. This means more comfy clothes, blankets and cosy nights in. Whilst you’re chilling in some loungewear, why not listen to my playlist for September?
Last month I listened to new Ava Max, one of my favourite James Blunt songs as an acoustic version, and some classics from Queen. See the tracklist and Spotify playlist below to check out what I’ve been jamming to on repeat over the last few weeks.
1. Who’s Laughing Now – Ava Max
2. Champions – Acoustic – James Blunt
3. Kings & Queens – Ava Max
4. the way i used to – Kelsea Ballerini
5. Freaking Me Out – Ava Max
6. Ride It – Regard
7. Midnight Sky – Miley Cyrus
8. play w/ me – Bailey Bryan
9. Run Away With Me – Carly Rae Jepsen
10. august – Taylor Swift
11. Fire Burning – Sean Kingston
12. Anti-Everything – Lost Kings, Loren Gray
13. Evergreen – Will Young
14. Anyone of Us (Stupid Mistakes) – Gareth Gates
15. Whataya Want from Me – Adam Lambert
16. It Wasn’t Me – Shaggy, Rik Rok
17. It Ain’t Me – Kygo, Selena Gomez
18. It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You) – The 1975
19. Bohemian Rhapsody – 2011 Mix – Queen
18. Another One Bites The Dust – Remastered 2011 – Queen
Are there any songs you have been listening to that I should know about? Let me know in the comments or Tweet me.
A K Jones